Wednesday, June 16, 2010

YAAAAAAAAAAA!

So, drum roll please....

I officially have a job! Yay! So, in the TEFL program, you can get one of three passes: pass 1 (excellent pass with job guarantee) pass 2 (good pass, no guarantees on a job) and pass 3 (you got the certificate, now get out of our hair). I got a pass 1! Me and one other girl were the only ones of the 5 to get this, and I did not see it coming. I didn't think I was doing that well, but apparently my hard work paid off!

I asked the school if I could start work in Sept. (they wanted me immediately) because I haven't had my proper vacation since before graduating from college (Fripp 2010 rocked my world). So, right now, I am in the process of planning out my trip. I'm still really happy that now, I officially have a job, officially have a place to live and officially am done with lots of ridiculousness! anyways, that's all for now, I promise I'm coming up with a catch-phrase to end my blogs Jenna!


-Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! This will make traveling that much more enjoyable! Adam sends his best too :)

    ReplyDelete