Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been a while...

Hey gang! So, the plans are set and I'm leaving the country this Friday morning!

My first stop is Berlin. I plan on spending about a week and a half in Germany, then France for two weeks, then an 8 day pass to the UK, back to Paris to meet up with my mom! Anyways, I hope to be blogging along the way; from what I can tell most cities have internet so I'd like to post pictures and videos as I go (cross your fingers). But this will be my last post for a few days since I am putting away my bigger luggage and laptop at my new apartment for the next two months.

Thanks so much for tuning in, it's been fun blogging with you. Please send me emails, let me know how you're doing and what the new scoop is. Please PLEASE keep me in your prayers, for the time being I am traveling solo and will be on my guard. Thanks again for keeping up with me and I hope to hear from ya'll soon!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment