1-i got a czech charger for my computer. it was a little expensive but it is the correct adapter for my computer and now i don't have to use a converter when i plug in my laptop!
2- its been really hot and humid here, it'll be around 100 degrees F tomorrow! just like home...
3- TEFL training is over! yay! i will have a better idea of job offers a week from now.
4-no word yet on the visa, i have to stay in prague till its all sorted, possibly beginning of july i will go traveling
5-MOM is definitely coming to Europe in August (1 month of us traveling to France, Spain, Italy and finally Prague) its super awesome! I'll have one month of traveling solo, than 1 month of mom/daughter bonding time.
6-i will be turning 23 next month, so start working on your awesome presents for me! haha, just kidding. but, if anyone is interested in giving me something, maybe make a video or something wishing me happy birthday. i'll be traveling so, it'd be nice to use internet in a cafe and see a fun video of yall (just a thought!)
anyways, i'm gonna run, i have a jazz club i have to get ready for tonight, lots of fun!
-rachel
Congrats on being done with you're training. Sounds like you're having fun! I'm so happy for you. I know the job/visa thing will definitely work out. I hope you had a good time at the jazz club.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new background! Maybe I can sneak in your mom's suitcase?? I wish ~ hope all is well and keep the updates coming.
ReplyDelete