Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another video coming soon!

So, I made another video for yall this past Sunday while roaming the courtyard of Prague Castle! I had the day free to look around on my own (for the first time) and it was beautiful. I didn't see the clock on Old Town square, but I did walk across Charles Bridge and roam the Prague Castle and Church area (the Castle has a church in the center). The Bridge wasn't too bad, more tourists than anything else. As long as you have your stuff secure there is no problem. I even took pictures for a few couples who were desperately trying to find someone that wasn't a thug to snap the photo. It was a great afternoon of exploring Prague (all for free I might add). I didn't get to go into the Church though, that costs money and I will go another day for sure.

I think I mentioned this before, but I'm planning on finding work in Prague after the course is over (hopefully a month or two traveling Europe first). I hear that private teaching pays really well and the hours are good, so I may do a part-time gig at Caledonian or another school (from what I can tell my school isn't great with teachers as far as the pay, other schools are a little better about it). But anyways, more facts when they come.

I will put up pics soon of my Sunday afternoon, just not right now. I taught a grammar lesson today on the comparative and superlative forms (ugh, that was rough). Since I was never properly taught in school, my grammar lesson was not great. Personally, it was a fail in my book. But my trainer and fellow trainees disagree, they said I did better than I thought. One girl mentioned that I am one of the stronger teachers in the course (that made me feel pretty good). Anyways, Thursday I will be teaching a listening lesson, I'm not as worried about that lesson. I love you all and I will post again soon!

-rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment